Aesthetic Makeup Haul

by - 9/09/2018 12:15:00 am

Hey there lovely people!

I recently went shopping and bought quite a lot of things. Some products, I’ve been dying to buy and some of them are just some random things I’d like to try out.




I just made this aesthetic video of all the products I bought, you can check that out and scroll further if you wish to see some details of the products that I bought.



Here’s the list of things I recently added to my vault.

1. NYKAA MATTE TO LAST LIQUID LIPSTICK - CHAI



I ordered this lipstick off nykaa.com . I had been dying to try one of their lipsticks since the longest time. Also I really wanted a brown lipstick for a while. I’m just glad I found this product at the right time. It has a very matte finish and doesn’t come off easily which is really great. I love that it is really small in size as it can fit anywhere, perfect for travelling.





2. BENEFIT COSMETICS WATT’S UP HIGHLIGHTER



I’ve been looking for a cream highlighter for the longest time to be a part of my everyday makeup routine. This is because they are really subtle and easy to blend. You can use these without applying a foundation as they don’t need any kind of base to stick to unlike powder highlighters. This won’t be easily wiped away neither will it transfer on your hand with a single touch like most powder highlighters do, specially when applied without a base. The shade of this strobing cream matches with my tanned skin perfectly, I’m so excited to use this one out.



3. BECCA BEACH TINT - WATERMELON



This is one of those products which I bought just because I love the brand so much. But needless to say I am in love with this product, specially the way it smells. This is a lip/ cheek stain. Such kind of products give the most natural look and lately I’ve been enjoying such minimal effort looks. It is quite expensive for the size. But I can't wait to try this one out.



4. COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS - CANDLELIGHT




Somebody really has to stop me from hovering around any strobing products because the obsession is real. I mean this product looks so cool and is so versatile. Can’t wait to use it. This is basically a liquid highlighter that you can wear under your foundation, mix it in your foundation, wear it like you wear any other highlighter or can be used to illuminate your décolletage or just the whole body.




5. SEPHORA LIP GLOSS - SAND



I just wanted a clear lipgloss with some golden flex in it. From the swatches, I can see that it is pretty clear and also doesn't feel uncomfortably sticky like most glosses do. The great thing about this gloss is that I can wear it alone or with any lipstick shade from very nude to the boldest black if you have it in your collection.




6.  GIVENCHY NOIR INTERDIT MASCARA




I’ve been wanting to try some new mascara since a very long time because I keep shuffling between my Le Volume de Chanel and Benefit Roller lash. I had been eyeing this one since quite some time. Its just so cool, the wand sold me on this one. It is designed differently than other mascara wands which I am really curious to find out wether it would match my mascara requirements. Also as I opened it I find out that it smells like roses, this is definitely going to be one of those products which I keep with me even after I run out of it. 





7. CHANEL ROUGH ALLURE - ELEGANT




In the beginning I was quite hesitant to buy this lip shade. Chanel has very few dark shades present in the Maroon / brown range which I was hoping for to buy, and I was not really in the mood to buy another red or pink lipstick. Also I don’t usually go for any mauve shades but I bought this one just to get my self out go my comfort zone and also extend the number of looks I can do with the help of a purple-y shade lipstick. I love that its sheer and you can make it pigmented by layering it up according to your liking. This means that I can create the pigment that I want without wiping out most of my lipstick. So excited to try this one out and create looks using this lipstick.




8. CHANEL STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF EYE PENCIL - MAT TAUPE




I had been meaning to buy a brown eye pencil for ages. I love the softness that a brown eye pencil gives to your eye look. Its not too harsh, not too invisible but just right enough to make your look elegant. Also I love that this is a slightly darker shade of brown otherwise we all know the struggle of having even slightest bit of extra melanin. 




9. CHANEL HYDRA BEAUTY MICRO GEL CREME



I have the same level of excitement while buying skin care products as I have for makeup. Buying this was a jackpot. A while ago I had made some purchase at Chanel and I was given a sample of a creme from this range and I’ve been a fan of it then on. I had to buy it as it made my skin feel so soft, hydrated and just nourished. My skin lacks hydration and this product just does the work for me. Not to forget it has the best kind of cooling effect. I would definitely recommend this if you’re ever willing to spend that much. Also just shout out to the sales lady at Chanel she was so humble and gave me so many advices, it was great talking about makeup with her.




You May Also Like

1 comments