Very Real Morning Routine (no make up)

by - 3/16/2019 03:22:00 pm

Hey guys!

It's been long time but here’s a new blogpost. 

This post is dedicated to some absolute beauty favourites of mine without which I wouldn’t dare leave my house.


Since I have to rush to college in the morning, I do not apply any makeup but I also cannot leave the house without smacking these products on my face.

Each of these products serve a different purpose and takes up literally just five minutes of my morning. So here’s the whole insight on what my morning routine looks like.

  • Kama Pure Distilled Rosewater


Although it sounds all boujee this is just a normal rose water that I like to spray on my face as it wakes me up right away in the morning. I’m not sure if it really does anything but I enjoy spraying it on my face.

  • Embryolisse Les Hydrants


This is a moisturiser that I found works the best for me. It is such a versatile product as you can use it as a moisturiser, makeup primer, makeup remover and a hydrating mask. Also the best part about it is that it suits all skin types, from oily to dry and sensitive. This just gives me the right amount of hydration to my face without making my face feel sticky. It also gives me the perfect glow which is always welcomed.

  • Kiehil’s creamy eye treatment


Okay so for some reason I have really dry eyelids. I’m not a fan of my lids shedding skin like a snake and so I ended up trying a few eye creams until I managed to stick with this one. This one  is really thick and extremely hydrating. I’ll admit that it makes my eyelids feeling a bit sticky but I can over look that with the rightful purpose that it serves.  

  • Lotus Safe sun UV screen Matte Gel


This is inspired from my mom’s routine, I had a really ignorant attitude towards using sunscreens  until I watched my mom use it every single day. Now I do not skip a day of wearing this stuff. One difference that I have noticed is that my skin looks less dull by the end of the day.
I loves this one as it’s gel formulated hence it doesn’t leave that ugly white cast on your skin that most sunscreens do, hence works well underneath make up too.

So here’s a very real morning routine which hardly takes away few minutes off your morning giving you extra minutes of sleep which we all love.

Thank You!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very helpful information about makeup. Proud to see someone doing so well in this field. You can check my website too
    " Braiding Shop"

    ReplyDelete