Duty Free Make Up and Beauty Haul

by - 5/30/2017 11:27:00 am


Recently I had been on a vacation to South Africa and I bought some stuff from the duty free shops at the airport so I thought what’s better than doing a haul about it? Here are all of my recent purchases that include some make up and beauty products. Hope you all enjoy it.

  • NARS Pressed Powder in the shade “valley”




I had bought this pressed powder at the Dubai duty free shop  for $35. Now I know this is a few shades darker than my skin but I am planning to use it as a bronzer. I could’ve bought the actual bronzer but first of all I wanted to buy a NARS product and secondly the bronzer they have has shimmer in it which I absolutely dislike. Hopefully this works.

  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in “Original”

I’ve always wanted this eyeshadow primer and  was finally able to buy it after many years of waiting. I love trying out different eye looks and hate it when the eyeshadow wears off after few hours. I bought this from the Dubai duty free for $22. I’m so excited to use this product I could burst.

  • The “Eau Vive” perfume from Chance collection by Chanel

This was the only thing that I bought from the Johannesburg duty free. It was one of my most anticipated purchases too. I am in love with its scent. I’m bad at describing scents so click the links below to get a more vivid description about the way it smells.
  • Charcoal face mask from Propshop24.com


This is the only item I bought from India. I had actually ordered it a few days before my trip from propshop24.com but got it just a day before I landed here and so I thought of including this too in my haul. This is not a peel off charcoal face mask. You have to keep it on for a few minutes and then rinse it off with water. I have quite a few pores on my skin and hence to clear them out I thought of trying out this charcoal face mask. The link to buy it is here.

You May Also Like

2 comments