Very Peachy Makeup Look

by - 11/02/2018 11:34:00 am

Hey guys!

I’m back with yet another look. I’ve created this relaxed and easy look which is brown skin friendly.




I love the colour peach and while looking for an inspiration I came across many looks that just don’t go well with tanned skin. Its either the shade that they use doesn’t compliment my skin tone or the colour turns up pink or beige on my eyelids. But I was determined to find a look that would meet my desire since I just adored the way it looked on other models and beauty gurus. This is a subtle look that you can wear with almost any kind of outfit, be it a simple college outfit or your most extravagant lehnga.


So here’s the tea on how I created this look, all thanks to theBalm cosmetics blush in the shade Swiss Dot. I’m in love with it.


I wanted my skin to look natural and glowy, hence I used the MAC strobe cream underneath my Becca ultimate coverage foundation, which has a natural finish, both adding up to give me a radiant looking base. 


This is a very quick and easy look to do, meaning beginners can try it along with those who are running late and don’t want to be worried about having to match the wings of your eyeliner or simply messing everything up. In the video you can see that I used the blush on my eyelids giving the look a monochromatic touch.


Here’s the video on the look and scroll further to see the products I used.



Product breakdown:

FACE
  • Benefit Porefessional primer
  • MAC Strobe cream - Peachlite
  • Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme - Olive
  • Wet n wild photo focus concealer - Medium Tawny
  • Innisfree no sebum mineral powder
  • NARS pressed powder - Valley (i use it as contour)
  • MAC mineralize skinfinish bronzer - Global glow
  • theBalm Instain long wearing powder blush - Swiss dot
  • Camelia De Chanel highlighter [it is a limited edition highlighter so I’m not sure if they still sell it]
EYES
  • On the crease:
Huda beauty desert dusk palette shade - Amber
  • On the lids:
theBalm Instain long wearing powder blush - Swiss dot
  • To line the eyes:
Morphe x Jaclyin Hill palette shades - Mocha + Soda pop

LIPS
  • NYX Lip linegere liquid lipstick - Seduction

The palettes I used for the eye look are quite expensive and the morphe palette is difficult to find in India so you can save some $$ by using the Makeup Revolution Re-Loaded Palette - Iconic Fever to create a similar look.

I hope this was helpful. I worked really hard on this post and the video so please be sure to share it. Also follow my blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more posts like this one.

Thank You!

You May Also Like

0 comments