Review - LE VOLUME DE CHANEL Mascara

by - 3/23/2017 11:24:00 pm


Truth be told, I'm the biggest mascara fan. I cannot not wear mascara. It is my most favourite make up product. When it is CHANEL that's when my heart starts melting. I have fallen head over heels for Le Volume De CHANEL Mascara. This is the most amazing product, a bit overpriced but I'm willing to make a sacrifice for this wonder product.
The product has the perfect consistancy and applies without making your lashes look deformed. It is not too heavy and also doesn't damage your lashes while removing the product. I wore it the whole day and my lashes were intact looking as if I freshly applied it. Also i didn't feel any burden to get rid of it because it was just so light.

About the wand. Its highly well designed. The holder is not too fancy and i think that's what makes it comfortable while holding and applying it. The best part is that its flexible at the tip which I like the most about this mascara. It helps remove off the excess mascara easily leaving you with just the right amount of product. There are mascaras which don't have a flexible wand and you end up with extra product and it's just too much for your lashes. Making them look clumpy or it ends up elsewhere too. The bristles are the right size and fall at a perfect distance hence depositing not too much or not too little product along with giving the perfect desired volume to your lashes.

To be honest i could not find a single disappointing factor about this mascara. In all a 10/10 for Le Volume De CHANEL Mascara. I'm in love <3

Pro tip: in case you get your mascara elsewhere on your lid. First of all don't panic. Everything happens for a reason. It doesnt mean you don't know how to apply a mascara. Just wait until the product dries of completely which doesn/t take more than a minute. Later gently with a q-tip or a tissue wipe it off. All you need is a minute and patience.

You May Also Like

0 comments