My Favourite Liptsicks

by - 6/04/2017 09:28:00 pm

Lipstick is one of the most important beauty product for me. It changes your whole look. There are times when I feel lazy to do my makeup and all i have to do is wear a single coat of lipstick  and I'm ready for the day/event. Just as they say "on a bad day there's always lipstick". Today I share my 3 favourite lipsticks.


Mehr - MAC
This is the first MAC lipstick I bought. I like any kind of nude lipstick to any shade of the millennial pink. This shade is in between leaning more towards the pink side. It is a matte lipstick but the formula doesn't dry out your lips like the liquid lipsticks. That is why I prefer such matte lipsticks over liquid lipsticks.

Soft Rose - Bobbi Brown
This the first ever high end lipstick that I had ever bought in my life. I immediately fell in love with this shade and knew I had to buy it no matter what. I love pink shades but a specific kind of pink shade which I never found until this one. Its like a dull pink shade and it has a satin finish to it. Whenever I try out any pink shade they always end up looking bright on my slightly dark lips which is a deal breaker. I don't like bright lipsticks as they look weird and make my lips look bigger than they already are. This is the perfect pink shade and I'm happy to find it finally.

Whirl - MAC
Saving the best for the last. This is my absolute favourite lipstick shade in the world. It is the perfect kind of nude that I've always wanted. It perfectly suits my slightly dark lips and also complements with my skin tone. It has a slight pink undertone to it which I love. Again this is a matte one like Mehr. I also have a lip pencil in the same shade Whirl from MAC which makes the lipstick application easier and less messy.

So those are my 3 favourite lipsticks!
See you soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments