My Everyday Makeup Routine

by - 2/05/2018 05:08:00 pm

Hello beautiful people!

I’ve been planning to make this post since a long time. Now I finally made it, along with a video. Many people have been asking me to film a make up video, so here it is. Shout out to all three of you! You know who you are.

Making this video was a huge step out of my comfort zone and I’m pretty proud of myself.

Anyways this is how I apply my makeup on an everyday occasion. I don’t wear makeup everyday, but whenever I do it’s either on some special occasion or if I’m going out to meet friends. This could be too much for some people for an everyday look but to be honest, these products are not too heavy, they let your skin breath and even the amount that I apply is not a lot. My main goal is to have an even tone all over my face, and that is the whole purpose of why I use foundation.


So before hopping on to my whole makeup routine I prep up my skin by rubbing ice all over my face. It closes all the pores and makes your skin a little tight. Making the makeup application effortless. It also refreshes you so if it has been quite some time since cleansing up your face you can just do this because come on you can’t wash your face multiple times a days with soap, it’ll do more harm than good.
After that step I apply the Himalaya youth eternity under eye cream under my eyes and on top of the eyelid to hydrate them since those areas are pretty dry.


So my skin has been pretty dry off lately and to hydrate it I have been using Jojoba oil to bring back the moisture. I use the one from juicy chemistry. I applied just a little, enough to get hydration and make my skin a little tacky to help the foundation stick on my face.


Here’s the video on how I do my everyday makeup.


Products used:

FACE

Primer:
  • Benefit cosmetics porefessional
  • Smashbox photo finish primer water

Foundation:
  • Maybelline Fit me! (shade: 322, warm honey)

Concealer:
  • MAC Pro longwear concealer (shade: NW35)

Powder:
  • Innisfree no sebum mineral powder

Contour:
  • NARS Cosmetics pressed powder (shade: Valley; I know this is a pressed powder but I find that this dark shade works great for contouring)

Blush:
  • Milani powder blush (shade: 08; Tea rose)

Highlighter:
  • Wet n wild magaglo highlighting powder – precious petals
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar glow kit – Marshmallow + Starburst

EYES

Mascara: 
  • Benefit cosmetics roller lash mascara

Eyebrows: 
  • Benefit cosmetics goof proof brow pencil

LIPS
  • Huda beauty liquid matte liquid lipstick (shade: Icon)


You May Also Like

0 comments