How I wear my striped pants

by - 2/18/2018 12:47:00 pm

Hello lovey people!

A while ago I was shopping at H&M and I came across these striped pants with navy blue stripes. It just caught my eye and I was hovering around the area trying to convince myself get out of my comfort zone and to try something different. I’m the kind of person who doesn’t take any fashion risks, I just stick to my denim and leggings. But I finally bought it and this is how I decided to wear it on one of my outings.


These pants are stretchy and high waisted which makes them all the more comfortable. They are ankle length and have small cuts down the ankle region which I really like. The stripes on these pants are navy blue coloured which can’t be really seen from these pictures.


I wanted this outfit to be a mixture of classy and flirtatious and so I decided to pair it with this black bodysuit. It is a ribbed stretch knit bodysuit with a scoop neck and back.


I knew I had a lot of walking around to do on this day so I decided to wear my classic white converse making this more of a casual outfit. However you can wear strappy black blocked heels with this outfit to make it more edgy.

To seal in the look I carried this faux leather backpack which is just the right size to carry all of your essentials. I must say that this bag puts together the whole look and the fact that my hands can remain free is the biggest surplus.


Outfit details:
Bodysuit- Forever 21                        
Pants- H&M
Shoes- Converse
Backpack- Forever 21
Key chain- H&M

You May Also Like

0 comments