Review- Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

by - 5/22/2018 05:19:00 pm


Hello lovely people!
This is another foundation review. This time it is the Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème. I’ve heard many good things about this foundation and wanted to try it for myself. I’m so glad that Sephora India sells Becca Cosmetics. I’m a huge fan of this brand and the way they present their products. Anyways, onto the review.


The foundation comes in this cute bottle which is basically its not a glass bottle, which means easy travelling. Although, recently they changed their packaging to a see trough glass bottle. It comes with a pump, this is the biggest requirement for a foundation bottle, or at least for me. It just makes everything less messy.


I bought it in the shade Olive, which looked well when I tried it on at the store however it is slightly lighter than my skin tone but bronzing my face would just solve that problem. So if you’re NC42 in MAC you can just go a shade or two darker.


So the company says that this is a full coverage, water resistant foundation which will last 24 hours. It is a water based foundation with a natural finish. The last two words really caught my eyes and made me buy the foundation. Sometimes my skin is dry like the Sahara desert and sometimes it’s so oily that it gets mistaken it for the Middle East. So a dewy or a matte foundation wouldn’t be ideal for such days, and for that reason a natural finish foundation seems to be the perfect fit.

Here's how the foundation looks without applying any other makeup.
I did a small wear test because I was just too excited to try this foundation out. I found out that this is more of a medium to full coverage foundation as it did not completely cover all of my dark spots from acne. I had to build up the foundation in those areas to cover it up. But oh my god this foundation feels like you’re not wearing any makeup. It’s so lightweight that even if you put an extra layer it won’t settle in your crease. So you can even use this as an everyday foundation. It’s just so lightweight, I love such foundations as you can wear them with any kind of look.

Here's full beat face.
This foundation definitely smells like MAC foundations which I think is a common scent for many other foundations too. I had applied it using my real techniques complexion sponge and it works well with it.

The lighting did save my ass and helped me get away with the lighter shade that I chose. Also excuse my selfie taking skills, i suck at it.
I really did like this foundation except for the part where it’s not my exact shade. In India you can buy it from any Sephora store or from their online store too. Also did I mention that Becca cosmetics is a cruelty free brand? Well now you know it.

I hope this review was helpful. Stay tuned for more such reviews. Thank you!

You May Also Like

0 comments