My Favourite Face Masks

by - 5/12/2018 06:51:00 pm


Hey there lovely people!

I’m back again with another blog post. I love make up and trying on different looks but I believe that a good skin care routine is the first step to your makeup application. I love to pamper my skin and what is a better way than applying some face masks while going through a whole season of Sex and the City and winding up the day. 
Anyways here are my 3 favourite face masks that I use at least once a week.


The body shop Tea tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask

I’ve loved this since the day one. I’m a huge fan of the whole tea tree range by The Body Shop and it only made sense for me to try this one out. Many people had been raving about this and claimed that it really works for acne prone skin and I thought I’ll give it a try.


You’re supposed to apply it for 5-10 minutes as instructed, and rinse it off with water or just wipe it off with some wet cloth.

Let me just say this you’ll feel some cooling sensation the first few seconds of applying it and later on it’ll burn a little, but that’s just how it works. This just happens the very first time you apply it.


After rinsing it off, I didn’t notice any big difference with my acne however I had a few very stubborn white heads and badly clogged pores on my chin which just disappeared completely. Believe me I’ve tried so many things to get rid of them but nothing ever worked. I did not see this coming but I was insanely impressed. Now regarding acne, they don’t obviously magically disappear after using this mask but they do dry up which is great as the going away and healing process of the acne will be much quicker. This mask does dry up your skin after rinsing so you might just want to apply a good moisturizer right after.

KAMA Ayurveda Nimrah Anti Acne Face Pack


I really enjoy using ayurvedic products as they’re 100% organic and won’t show any side effects. This mask comes in a powder consistency and you can add water or even rose water if you want to feel more boujee and pack it all over your face for 15-20 mins followed by rinsing it with water.


This mask really helps clean my skin, it does dry up some of my acne but nothing noticeable. I use this mask when my face needs something extra to make it feel clean and a little alive. You can use it when you’re tired of using a face wash to clear off the dirt from your face which you built up over the day and just want to amp up your night routine a notch.

Innisfree & The Face Shop Sheet Masks


These are some of the first ever sheet masks I had ever tried. For me personally the only function that sheet masks carry are of hydration. I don’t really notice any other difference after using them. Don’t get me wrong, hydration is a really important step in your skin care and that is why I included this in the list. I love the boost of hydration these masks give and they make your skin so soft and hydrated, also they just feel so relaxing I can wear them anytime, but mostly after I’ve used the two masks mentioned above. The best thing is that these are really cheap, you can buy them for 100-150 bucks on Nykaa.

You May Also Like

0 comments