My Outfit Of The Day

by - 1/09/2018 11:35:00 pm

Hey guys!
So this is my very first fashion related post and I’m really excited about it. Looking put together in my not-so-put-together life is sometimes the only remedy I can think of to help get me through. Here’s what I wore on a casual, laid back day.


The outfit consists of a black cami top and black wide leg pants. This is a simple breezy outfit giving off some Sporty Spice vibes.

The black camisole top adds to the minimalism of the outfit. The top has a v-neck and comes with adjustable straps which are so helpful. You can pair up these pants with pretty much anything. For example a cropped hoodie, any kind of a basic top etc.


The pant is high-waisted with wide leg. The red stripes on the side add slight edge to the whole look. These pants have zip pocket which I love the most. I mean it’s very rare that women get functional pockets with their pants.



To lock in the look I wore my white converse making this outfit the ultimate comfort heaven since comfort is the first thing I look for on any piece of clothing. The white colour shifts the look from its repeating black colour while making look effortless. 


top & pants - shein.com
shoes - Converse

You May Also Like

0 comments