Hair Care Routine

by - 1/04/2018 03:19:00 pm

Hi guys!
This post is kinda in continuation with my previous post which is about my Skin care routine. The following are my all time favourite hair products.



Organix shampoo and conditioner

Now I’ve tried various scents under this company and these two have stuck by me. Out of all the things that I love about their shampoos and conditioners, the fact that they are organic catches my eye the most. My hair went dry after getting them coloured, and so I wanted to relieve them of all the chemical damage I had been doing hence I switched to this organic option. My hair look live and hydrated after using this duo. My second favourite part about their products is the scent. It doesn’t have that typical chemical smell that all the shampoos and conditioners have, I’m extremely sensitive to those bugging smell, as they don’t fail to give me a headache. However the smell that these shampoos and conditioners carry is so earthy I could smell my hair all day :P

Toni & Guy Heat Protector

This is the only heat protector that I’ve been using since a few years now. It does a fair job with heat protection but the thing that I love about it is that since my I have silky hair, curls don’t stay for more than a minute. This heat protector makes my hair a little rough after the application giving enough grip to let the curls survive.

Toni & Guy Shine Gloss Serum


I only use this during special occasions when my hair seems to look like a mess and I don’t have enough time to style them or that I’m just feeling lazy to style them. I’ve tried a few serums but they never do what they claim. This one gives a perfect, healthy shine to my hair and makes them look like I’ve put some efforts into styling my hair.

You May Also Like

0 comments