My Skin Care Routine

by - 1/03/2018 06:56:00 pm

Hey guys!
Yes I’m alive! It has been a real long time since I have been active here (As if it isn’t obvious :P). I have just been caught up with life and all that boring stuff. I really missed creating my own content and doing something that I’m so proud and passionate about. To sum all that up I’m back… I guess..
So I’ve been really into skin care and body products off lately. Here are some of my favourite products which I have been using and have given me beneficial results.


St Ives exfoliating body wash
Oh my god! This is the best ever body wash that I’ve ever used. It has really tiny exfoliating beads that gently exfoliate your skin just enough to remove the dead skin and not make your skin dry. Along with this it has an organic fruity smell unlike many chemical like smelling products which I absolutely despise.

The Body Shop Tea Tree facial wash
I have been using this since a very long time now and it has really helped me with my acne and oily skin. I highly recommend this face wash if you have very oily skin and nothing seems to help but for those with mild oily skin to dry skin it’ll make your skin really dry as tea tree oil has drying effects, so you shouldn’t be using this.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub
This scrub is like a gift from god. It exfoliates your skin removing your dead cells and all the dirt on your face making it clean and soft. I use this alternating days but you can use it once a week or so depending on the needs of your skin.

Neutrogena Oil free moisture for combination skin
This is an amazing non-scented moisturiser for oily skin. It is non-comedogenic meaning it won’t clog the pores on your skin which is important for oily skin. I use this everyday and is a staple after using the face scrub.

Palmer’s Coco Butter lip balm & Dior Lip Glow Reviver Balm

These two products are my holy grail. I can’t imagine my life without these. The palmer’s coco butter lip balm is highly hydrating for my awfully chapped lips. The Dior reviver balm is not as hydrating but gives a natural pink tint to my lips which slowly builds up after I’ve put it on. I usually apply the dior lip balm over palmer’s coco butter giving me the perfect hydration and tint.

You May Also Like

0 comments