Favourite summer outfits

by - 4/09/2018 06:18:00 pm




Hey guys!
Summer is here that means leg shaving season is here. In this hot, sweaty weather I’m sure I’ll find myself wearing the following two outfits the most. For this post I teamed up with my cousin to show you guys these summer outfits.

Outfit 1





This is more of a casual day outfit. Pairing an embroidered tee with shorts is so effortless and just tucking the tee in gives off some retro vibes which I’ve been digging lately. Summer is all about colour and the colourful embroidered flower and this tee does exactly that. There are people who despise colour so this is the perfect kind of look for ya’ll. In summer, you should avoid wearing black as it absorbs heat and pairing that with the Mumbai heat is just a big no, no.

The shorts are simple dark blue shorts with distressed hem, which I’ve been enjoying lately in any denim piece. To amp up this outfit you can even wear a cute hip belt and some funky looking sunglasses which are really in lately.

The plain white canvas shoes completes this casual outfit. They just make the whole outfit more sleek and clean. I'm a huge fan of minimalist outfits and this is positively one of them. 

Outfit details:
Top & shorts: H&M
Shoes: Koovs.com

Outfit 2





This is an outfit for days when you want to dress up a little. Denim skirts are back and I don’t want to not wear them. These just remind me of the times when I was younger and my mom used to make me wear these. Although I didn’t like wearing them back then I’m really feeling them now.

I love that this skirt has some embroidered details to it near the pockets. Again, adding some colour to the outfit. This pattern also has been common among these two outfits. So if you like embroidery details but are too skeptical about where to start from, you can take some inspiration from these outfits.

For summer I tend to stick towards wearing whites. For this outfit I decided to pair the skirt with this cami, straight neckline bodysuit. I enjoy wearing such basic bodysuits as you can pair them with literally anything and they’ll still make your outfit look like you’ve put in a lot of effort into it.

To finish off the look, I of course am wearing my classic white converse. I cannot get over them and they go with everything which I love about it. It saves my time as I don’t have to spend another hour deciding on what shoes to wear. Also they’re so comfortable that I prefer wearing these over anything else. However you can even throw on a pair of strappy sandals or just some nude block heels.

Outfit details:
Bodysuit & skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse

You May Also Like

0 comments